Bve trainsim 5 main program & Keisei Chiba Line scenario
Read me first
||Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows Vista
||Intel Core 2 Duo
||Intel HD Graphics, or a graphics card compatible with Microsoft DirectX 9.0c
- Bve trainsim 5 is incompatible with BVE 2 / BVE 4. The Data Converter is required to read the BVE 2 / BVE 4 routes and trains.
- This software includes SlimDX library (Copyright © 2007-2011 SlimDX Group, Released under the MIT license).
- This software includes Irony's scanner and parser modules (Copyright © 2011 Roman Ivantsov, Released under the MIT license).
- In no event shall the authors or copyright holders be liable for any claim, damages or other liability, arising from, out of or in connection with the software.
||17 Mar 2017
Don't want to use installer: Zip package
Previous version: 5.6
- Click the "Download" on this page.
- Click "Open" (vary with browser).
- Start "BveTs5-7" to install the main program.
- Start "Keisei5-7" to install the scenario.
Overview of included scenario
||Keisei Electric Railway, Chiba Line, from Midoridai to Chiba
||Series 3500, 4-car EMU train
|| Local train (daytime)
- Windows Vista or later supported
- Continuous curve coordinate system ("polygonal" curve coordinate abolished)
- Transition curve and vertical curve
- Rheostatic control
- Moving other trains (oncoming and overtaking)
- Swaying of driver's view (head motion)
- New route/vehicle data format with high flexibility
© 2017 mackoy